Since I have the brain capacity of a gnat today I decided to do these 69 questions: as previously done by Expensive Mistakes and Cheap Thrills
1. What’s worse – Physical or Mental cheating?
I would have to say Physical – sometimes people’s thoughts go to places they shouldn’t.
2. Is it easier to forgive or forget?
I hardly ever forgive and forget, unless I can totally understand the situation
3. Can men and women be ” Just Friends?”
Yes – eventually – my best and closest friends are men
4. Dating co-workers?
Definitely not a good idea – I think it’s better if people at work don’t know too much about you
5. All expenses paid vacation to anywhere?
6. On the way to the electric chair – What’s your last meal?
Oysters, Champagne, a freshly baked white bread with butter ham and cheese. Chocolate mouse and a King Cone
7. Water parks are…?
Where that rave type thing happens in Boksburg?
8. When you are “In Love” do you notice other people?
9. Is flirting cheating?
No – as long as it isn’t my man flirting
10. Would you rather have 1 great friend or 5 pals?
1 great friend.
11. If someone called you a bitch would you be offended?
No – ‘When I am praised I am humbled but when I am abused I know I have touched the stars’ Oscar Wilde
12. Are you ok with your significant other being friends with an ex?
Not until I get to know her and see for myself what the dynamics between the two of them are like.
13. Would you live with someone without marrying them?
I didn’t want to – but did.
14. Favorite sport?
15. Is toilet paper hung over or under?
16. Do you squeeze toothpaste from the middle or end of the tube?
I really do try for the end.
17. How do you feel about tanning booths?
In SA – Why? We have sun and beaches…
18. Friends with benefits?
Would love to try it.
19. Do you believe in angels?
20. Would you rather take pictures or be in pictures?
Take – I am not one iota photogenic
21. Have you ever flirted with someone you had no interest in?
Yes and the aftermath made me terribly regretful and guilty!
22. Ever kissed a random person and then walked away?
1996 New Years Eve White Horse Inn – I kissed many strangers
23. Would you buy bootleg merchandise?
No – the sellers scare me
24. What color looks best on you?
Black, red and white
25. If you could play any sport professionally what would it be?
26. Ever break up with someone and regret it?
Yes – He was so intellectual, sweet and sexy and I was a stupid young girl obsessed with finding a guy with a Mohawk.
27. Are you a jealous person?
28. Would you ever have plastic surgery?
Maybe when I am older and stuff has turned south
29. When do you want to get married?
I thought I wanted to be married now – but I am not so sure anymore
30. Who has the sexiest accents?
31. Next concert you’re attending?
Nothing in the pipeline
32. Favorite song?
There is no possible way I can answer that – it would turn into an essay
33. Favorite movie?
34. What’s your occupation?
Too boring to mention
35. What’s your sign?
The sexiest sign – Scorpio.
36. Are you a beach, country or city person?
Beach – I flippin love the sea.
37. Best vacation spot you’ve been to?
Umhlanga Durban for two weeks in a penthouse apartment.
38. Have you ever had a “secret affair?”
Yes – it was thrilling
39. If you could own a non-traditional pet which would it be?
40. Favorite show as a child?
41. Where do you spend most of your money?
Booze, petrol and ciggarettes
42. Are you currently working at a job that you hate?
43. Have you ever been so heart broken that you called in sick to work?
44. Favorite summer drink?
45. Can you change a car tire?
Yes – I think so – but have yet been put to the test and I really love watching men doing car things with machinery
46. Favorite cologne / perfume?
47. Favorite candle scent?
48. Would you consider yourself adventurous?
49. What is your My Space profile song?
I really hate My Space
50. Favourite concert attended?
5 5fm concert many moons ago with Tracy Chaplin, Midnight Oil (i think?) and Sting. (My word I remember having dreadlocks that day)
51. Would you date an already attached man / woman?
No – I have been at the other end and would never want to cause someone so much pain
52. Would you sing Karaoke in front of co-workers?
Absolutely not (Unless it was like a group effort thing involving lot’s of drinks).
53. Can you shoot pool?
I suck at pool, even though I have played a thousand games and actually really enjoy it
54. Do you like your siblings’ significant others?
55. Can you drive a stick?
56. Did you wear white at your wedding?
57. Have you ever sat and hoped for a phone call?
58. Ever skip school and spend the day at the beach?
No Beach; skipped school to do pretty pointless things.
59. Favorite TV show?
60. What do you think about gay marriage?
62. What are you waiting for at the movies?
Something good to show
63. What is your favourite holiday?
64. Describe your fighting style: drunken master or angry monkey?
Only ears now but I have had: nose, belly, ears, eyebrow, tongue and my favourite was my lip.
One day soon
67. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
68. Thongs? yes or no.
Yes – too many I fear VPL
69. Write 2 truths and 1 lie
I really enjoyed doing this.
I have a terrible dislike of many symmetrical dots in one space.
I work in a beautiful office building with lots of plants and inspirational, good looking people.