I was very much honored when Inside Candy listed me as one of her favourite creative bloggers. Part of accepting such an award means I need to list the following:
Seven Things I love:
- Cosy nights inside my flat, time to myself.
- Doing handstands in yoga.
- Salsa dance classes and my new black satin dance shoes.
- Being single and carefree – it is sinking in – I am my own boss baby!
- Rox introduced me to Mozilla Firefox and swore my life would change – she was right – I am in love! (Yes and I know also a bit slow)
- Red Red wine – tis the season for it and it is going down like a dream.
- Black lace leggings! Still in the bag, can’t wait to wear them.
Seven blogs I love:
This is really, really hard.
- Roxilla – because she kicks ass, loves all things pretty and vintage and then also wants to save the planet.
- Sexy Redframe – because she wrote the best love story I have ever read and she has helped me see the world in a different and more beautiful way!
- ModelMental – because this blog tells an amazing story of a young girl behind the camera. The side I never imagined!
- 302 – Frank Sinatra smooth, gentleman with a penchant for the finer things in life!
- La Dolce Vita – The girl has some sexy stuff on her pages and just real wicked honesty.
- iMod – Christopher Mills – Very talented guy in his field and awesome salsa partner.
- Louisa – Honesty and sincerity and the wonderful news that she is about to become a mother!
Each of the nominated blogs should list seven things and seven blogs that they love.