It’s a well know fact that ultimately the people you work with have the biggest effect on your day to day levels of comfort in the workplace. Its problematic, because unlike your friends and very much like your family, you don’t get to pick them. I am just trying to zone out, build a couple of imaginary walls around my chair. A Reticent reclusive f off look on my face
I just want to get through to the other side. I would like to rather not care. I would like to not care about a great deal of things at the moment. They are curdling in the pit of my stomach. Of course it is the first day back at work. Nothings taints quite like the darkness that comes at the end of holidays.
I am not a fan of routine – I am not thrilled of the prospect of it swallowing me up whole. So this is the year for even more changes.
Resolutions and plans for 2010
1. Career and study plan. Research, set some goals, be realistic but brave. Write more. Read more.
2. Start gym and jogging , but keep up with yoga.
3. Wear more colour. Try to only buy colour.
4. Try to be less sensitive, stand my ground more and listen to my instincts.
5. Look after my home, start improving it, spend more time alone.
6. Change my Sunday blues attitude. Emotional times are often born from fatigue. Change this.
7. Strive to be on time
8. Listen more, talk less.
9. Sort out my car, get a post-box and renew British passport.
10. Buy a couch, get a TV, buy a laptop.
Other than that, I really hope for inspiration, to be surrounded by good people. To be a good friend, sister, daughter. To keep certain fears at bay. To find a creative outlet. To achieve success on that level. To not feel lost. To be excited and thrilled and breathless. To travel and have some great adventures.
God it all sounds so boring really…no wonder I didn’t do this last year. Maybe I am just in an evil mood!
Back to the darkness…